Rogerson Reddan is currently inviting applications for the position of Project Manager (PM) to augment our PM team.
The role of PM will require the individual to co-ordinate and manage the typical tasks associated with significant construction projects from inception to successful conclusion ensuring:
• Client satisfaction with the process and with the completed project
• Budget, quality and programme targets are met or improved upon
• Compliance with all relevant legislation (incl Safety, Health & Welfare at Work legislation)
Rogerson Reddan is committed to the Continued Professional Development of its staff. The successful candidate, under the guidance of their manager, will be expected to develop their expertise and grow with the organization.
This a full-time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A 3rd level qualification in Construction Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Architecture
· Chartered status is desirable
· Min. 7 years project management and/or construction experience
· The ability to be a Team player with strong people management skills
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
· Excellent I.T. skills
Rogerson Reddan offers:
• A competitive salary package
• An opportunity to work on a diverse and interesting range of projects
• Excellent career development opportunities
Reply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org